The End &amp;lt;B.§&amp;gt; The End <B.§>

What a great track...sounds like dark drone music. Excellent! Reminds me a bit of "Alio Die".

Cranberry Cranberry

That's an amazing chill out/ ambient track! Top-notch tune!
Please keep up your chill music phase!

Tagiito responds:

Thanks!!! I'm starting a music duo group and we'll be making a lot of tracks like this. Itll be more like Hip-hip with electronic music background. Check out my other song "Phoenix"

Horror Business (Misfits Cover Horror Business (Misfits Cover

An overall great and well-made song, very entertaining. I rate this song 4 stars, because certain song elements are repeated too often in my opinion. The first three sounds/tones kinda remind me of the song "dynamite" by Junior Senior. :)

Midnight Midnight

Wonderful relaxing song. I like listening to it a lot on my MP3-player (amongst other songs made by you). Please keep up your amazing work!

Reasoner- Celestial Echoes Reasoner- Celestial Echoes

Incredible

This song gives me the creeps...in a positive sense of course! :) It's so atmospheric. It's just incredibly wonderful!

Epic Logic Epic Logic

Awesome

I could listen to this song for hours...it's such an awesome track. 10/10
The vocals are great! They fit so good to the whole tune/atmosphere of this song.
The guitar reminds me of one of Daft Punk's Song. :)

The End of a Beginning The End of a Beginning

I Like it!

I really like that song, especially the ambient elements. They fit just brilliant to the guitars. Nice! :) I love the end! Absolutely beautiful.

[VN]-Just Passing By [VN]-Just Passing By

I don't know...

Hmm, in my opinion this song would be way much better without the guitar. The guitar is too loud and too "harsh". It doesn't fit to the other softer piano sounds. I like the pianos in the background and the choir and the train/tram effects fit very well.

VNStudios responds:

Thanks for the review. We we're just bored when we made it. I agree with you though, the guitar is a bit "harsh".

[VN]-Another Lonely Sunrise [VN]-Another Lonely Sunrise

Beautiful little track :)

This is a very beautiful track...unfortunately it's a bit short. But I like listening to it a lot...it's like drifting away into another dreamy world. :)

VNStudios responds:

Thank you very much DJ-Motard!

draftwerk draftwerk

I like it!

I'm a huge Kraftwerk fan I really like your version of "Computer Love". In my opinion the bells go very well with the bass and the soft drums. It's cute. :)