Project Retribution Project Retribution

Amazing flash!

Wow that was an amazing stick figure flash! A very smooth and entertaining animation. Great soundtrack and soundeffects! The short dialogues were funny, especially that one with the scarf. : ) 10 stars! Awesome work!

Total Annihilation [SF] Total Annihilation [SF]

Great animation

That was truly a great animation. The sound effects and the background music fit very well to the fight scenes. I don't know if that shaking effect was intended or not but I thought it fit well to the fights. Very dynamic.

Say Something! Say Something!

Hellooouuu

This was hilarious! Great work. Music fits very well. 10/10 5/5

Ongaku Ongaku

Concept:Excellent, Realization: Okay

The concept of that game is excellent. The only bad thing is that I get the right arrow but it doesn't count the arrow. So it's impossible for me to pass level 4.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

absolutely addicting

This is such an addicting game...could play for hours. Very funny and entertaining!

Orbox B Orbox B

Great game!

I totally enjoy playing it. A really good game. Keep it up!

The End &amp;lt;B.§&amp;gt; The End <B.§>

What a great track...sounds like dark drone music. Excellent! Reminds me a bit of "Alio Die".

Cranberry Cranberry

That's an amazing chill out/ ambient track! Top-notch tune!
Please keep up your chill music phase!

Tagiito responds:

Thanks!!! I'm starting a music duo group and we'll be making a lot of tracks like this. Itll be more like Hip-hip with electronic music background. Check out my other song "Phoenix"

Horror Business (Misfits Cover Horror Business (Misfits Cover

An overall great and well-made song, very entertaining. I rate this song 4 stars, because certain song elements are repeated too often in my opinion. The first three sounds/tones kinda remind me of the song "dynamite" by Junior Senior. :)

Gazing Gazing

Great work!

I'm pretty new here and this is one of the first manga works I've seen so far and I have to say that this is a really great work! I especially love the hair. I only think that the head is a bit too big compared to her body. All in all, this a fantastic manga girl :)

MangArtist responds:

Thank you very much! :D
Yeah, her head is a little big, isn't it? ._.